Hypoallergenic broad-spectrum sunscreen - provides a high level of protection, blocks and neutralises rays of all types, contains a powerful SPF50 PA++++.
The cream provides high levels of protection, blocks and neutralises rays of all types, and contains a powerful SPF50 PA++++ broad spectrum that protects against free radical rays. The cream contains plant extracts, hyaluronic acid and peptides as soothing, moisturising and strengthening ingredients. It is based on safe physical protection filters.
Sunscreens based on physical filters are suitable for children and adults, as well as for people with skin prone to irritation.
Pleasant and gentle on the skin, ATO Mild Sun Cream has a light lotion texture, absorbs quickly and leaves no residue or white streaks. The product's unique formula, enriched with botanical extracts, exhibits pronounced anti-inflammatory properties, helping to calm and soothe irritation and inflammation and protect against environmental influences. Wormwood leaf extract soothes irritation, redness, itching and swelling of the skin. Green tea extract, rich in vitamin C and tocopherol (vitamin E), nourishes the skin with nutrients and moisturisers, tones and has an excellent soothing effect, helping to combat dryness and inflammation.
- Hyaluronic acid - is a substance that is extremely valuable to our body. It binds the collagen and elastin fibres in the dermis together and binds water molecules together, keeping our skin smooth. One gram of hyaluronic acid can bind approximately 6 litres of water. It also has the ability to minimise inflammation and remove free radicals. As we age, its amount decreases, leading to the formation of wrinkles.
- Ceramides - act to maintain the water reserve in the epidermis, forming a special coating on the skin's surface that can 'seal' moisture and prevent it from evaporating. Ceramides are also effective in strengthening the natural protective barrier, restoring firmness and elasticity of the tissues, enhancing skin tone and protecting the skin from environmental influences.
- formula with strong sun protection SPF50
- easily spreads, leaving no white residue
- formula based on safe ingredients verified by the EEC
How to use:
Spread the cream evenly over the face at the last stage of skincare. It is recommended to use a minimum of half an hour before going outdoors.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Homosalate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Propylheptylcaprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, Titanium Dioxide, Disterdimonium Hectonite, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethyl, Isiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acrylate/dimethicone Copolymer, Triethxycaprylysilane, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopherol, Ceramide Np, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Xanthium Strumarium Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Glycyrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract.
EffectsSoftening, Moisturising, Regenerative
Skin TypeDry, All skin types, Oily, Sensitive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.