BeKeto  |  SKU: BEK-7708  |  Barcode: 5060834810058

BeKeto MCT Oil Pure C8 + C10, Caprylic & Capric Acid Triglyceride Oil - 1000 ml

€26.59
Unit price€26.59 / l
Tax included Shipping calculated at checkout.

Order now - shipping today!

Description

MCT Oil C8 C10 from BeKeto™ is a dynamic blend of high-quality medium-chain fats (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) to support the production of ketone bodies in your body. At 60% it is made up of (C8) caprylic acid. The remaining 40% is capric acid (C10). MCT fats bypass the standard digestion process and go directly to the liver, so they have effects just minutes after ingestion. They increase energy levels and reduce hunger.

Supplements Facts:

Package Size: 1000 ml

Serving Size: 15 ml

Servings Per Container: 66

Supplemental Information Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Energy value 135 kcal *
Fat
of which: saturated fatty acids
15 g
15 g
*
Carbohydrates
of which: sugars
0 g *
Fiber 0 g *
Protein 0 g *
Salt 0 g *

* Daily Value not established.

Other ingredients:

60% coconut oil caprylic acid - C8, 40% coconut oil caprylic acid - C10.

Suggested use:

Gradually increase your intake at any time of the day. With a tablespoon, you'll reach your macronutrients easier and faster. Mix it with bulletproof coffee, blend it into ketogenic smoothies, sauces, salad dressings and use it in fat bombs. Use before workouts to support performance or add to a protein shake after exercise for muscle recovery.

Caution:

The product cannot be used as a substitute (substitute) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a right lifestyle are important for the functioning of the human body. Do not exceed the recommended maximum daily dose. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.

Specifications

  • Form
    Liquid
  • Gender
    Neutral
  • Life Stage
    Adults
  • Net Weight
    1000 mL

Reviews (0)

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Payment & Security

Payment methods

  • American Express
  • Apple Pay
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal
  • Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.