The mask has a soothing effect, helps to quickly soothe redness and irritation, and enriches the skin with moisture, eliminating dryness and squamousness, and strengthens the skin barrier. Thanks to the active ingredients used, it is also excellent for acne-prone skin.
The mask has a low pH formula made from pure bamboo fibre, which has been developed for dry, sensitive and irritated skin.
The mask has a soothing effect, helps to quickly soothe redness and irritation, and saturates the skin with moisture, eliminating dryness and flaking and strengthening the skin barrier. Thanks to the active ingredients used, it is also perfect for acne-prone skin.
The material of the sheet is made of 100% natural bamboo fibre saturated with nutrients, fits well and maximises the absorption of the active ingredients into the deep layers of the skin. It does not cause irritation.
- Centella Asiatica (Centella Asiatica) - known in Asia as Tiger Grass, it is known for its soothing and regenerative properties. It helps to quickly soothe redness and irritation and has a mild anti-ageing effect. It is able to stimulate the synthesis of the skin's own collagen, which in turn helps to maintain skin elasticity, strengthens, stimulates and lifts.
- Tea tree extract - a powerful natural antiseptic, soothes and helps with problematic skin. Tea tree also normalises the sebaceous glands.
- Japanese honeysuckle flower extract - Soothes, relieves irritation, refreshes, smooths and tightens. Extracts toxins from the skin.
- Ceramide NP - Works to maintain moisture in the epidermis, forming a special membrane on the skin's surface to "seal" moisture and prevent it from evaporating. Ceramides are also effective in strengthening the natural protective barrier, restoring firmness and elasticity of the tissues and protecting it from harmful environmental influences.
- Panthenol - which converts to vitamin B5, penetrates the skin, moisturises and helps retain moisture in the skin cells, thus restoring the skin's water balance. It also helps to strengthen and seal the epidermal barrier.
- Squalane and macadamia oil - thanks to their small particle size, they easily penetrate the deep layers of the epidermis, do not clog pores, saturate the skin with useful substances and help retain moisture in the upper layers of the epidermis.
Method of use:
Apply the mask evenly to previously cleansed and toned skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas.Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Gently remove the mask and massage the remaining essence into the skin in gentle movements until it is completely absorbed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Squalane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arginine, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
EffectsRegenerative, Soothing, Moisturising
Skin TypeProblematic, Normal, Oily, Sensitive, Combination
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.